Monday, June 21, 2010

Crib bedding Set - "Bella = Beautiful"

~ Bella = Beautiful ~

One of most recent sewing projects has been this original handmade crib quilt & pillow set. Named after my daughter Briellah (Bella), it is available for sale on my LuvARoo etsy site shop:  Shop Here

It is made from the highest quality soft jersey knit (grey) and beautiful (spring green & white) damask pattern.Fit for a new little prince or princess' nursery! I was inspired to create this after my last trip to Anthropologie, I walked into the bedding department and fell head over heels in love with this:

The Rosette bedding, I love the fabric texture of this! I would love to make something like this for my bed, but figured I should start small. So I created the crib blanket that includes a matching pillow!

The blanket/comforter size is 40"x50" and decorative pillow measures 10"x10" inches. The blanket has a plush lining for warmth for your babies bedding. Unusual swirls/gathers of fabric manipulation on the center of each square, create a fun "anthropologie" one of a kind look to the set.

Ready to Ship! Questions please contact me at: sewinghh@gmail.com
Asking $85 for this set, complete it with a plain white or green bumper from your favorite baby store.

This is a unique design by LuvARoo (Sew-Over-It), I will be creating other crib bedding sets like this of different colors. Please send me a message if you are interested in a certain color / fabric. Please respect LuvARoo's design, no copying please. Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! This set is one of the nicest baby sets I have seen. You do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to amaze me! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is awesome.I am in your blog followers now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all you did - the Crib bedding is gorgeous!

    I have a website about Nursery Bedding

    We offer a complete array of nursery furniture, nursery gliders and nursery bedding products through a retail store in Murrieta, CA and through this website at Royalbambino.com.

    ReplyDelete