Monday, January 31, 2011

Memories

Memories & Old Treasures

Memories are…
never washed away, they are
the keys that opens every closed door.


Sometimes you just need to find the right key to unlock the memories....


I found these old keys hidden under the carpet in the corner of the first home we bought. I wonder what memories and treasures they unlock?


My Great Grandmothers Fancy Hat, beautiful satin bows, tulle, and luscious minks fur... pure lady with a touch of sass! Oh to live in a time where we could wear fabulous hats and dresses!

What precious treasures and memories from times past are you holding onto? 

***
PS - I entered a couple of these photos into a Memories photo challenge at Kreatid Photography & Design on facebook I would love it if you would vote for your favorite entry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment