Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Flower Girl Dress

~ Flower Girl Wedding Gown ~
Here is a preview of my latest project for my little girl Eliannah who is going to be in our long time friends upcoming beautiful wedding! 
Ivory Satin Ruching Flower Girl Gown, designed by me!

Lots of tulle under this mid length skirt to make it pretty & puffy.. I'm so excited to get her in this dress for some pictures! I also made a matching ivory floral headband to go with this dress. The waist will have a large ribbon sash in the color Guava from her wedding, I still need to pick this up.

I'm really loving how the bodice turned out, the photo doesn't quite do it justice or capture all the beadwork.
I hand gathered & embelished this halter top, it was a fun project. Kind of made me want to go try my wedding dress on again... ahhh nothing more magical than a wedding!

Micah will be a ring bearer too, can't wait to get his outfit!
See the Lovebird Nest ring bearer pillow here!
Their theme is lovebirds and she so graciously gave me liberty to create the flowergirl dress & ring pillow! :) Thanks Emily, your gonna be a gorgeous bride!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I can't wait to see pics of your cuties all dressed up for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazed...again! What size does Micah wear? I might have a tux you could borrow.

    ReplyDelete