Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tutu too much fun

Tutu Fun!!
~ and a very happy 1st birthday to my adorable niece little H  ~
Isn't she beautiful? I love those big pretty bown eyes!

We celebrated her 1st birthday and it was TUTU fun! ;)
Are You READY to Party!?
~ Cousins - H & B ~

 Even my hubby got into the party spirit! Love that afro babe!! ;) hahaha...
My Tutu & Bling Creation! 
I made her this tutu outfit as part of her gift, so much fluffy fun... with a lil pink cheetah elastic band at the top. Even better this was made from all extra material I already had on stock. The tulle was reused from my sisters (lil H's mommy) wedding decorations, and the funky band was a scrap piece leftover from a blanket project!

Refashion, Recycle, Re-use! ~  It's tutu too much fun! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love the tu tu - only makes me wish for the days when my daughter was into such things - do you think I could persuade a 29 year old to wear at tu tu - perhaps not.... Have a happy week.
    Beverley x

    ReplyDelete