Monday, April 11, 2011

{Changes} - Simplify and Focus!

I now have a New Blog Home!


Welcome to my {Heather Hurzeler} new blog home! I've been doing a lot of deep thinking and have decided it's time to really get seriously focused on my true loves.

Art and Photography with a splash of "Sew-Over-It" projects mixed in there too.

I have truly enjoyed the Sew-Over-It blog, and have been SO THANKFUL for my faithful friends and blogger friendships I've met over the past year! Thank you!! I don't want to loose or upset any of you, this has been a very hard choice for me... but I think if YOU join me it will become a long term better thing for my business and growth. :)

At the end of this month marks the 1 year anniversary of starting the blog Sew-Over-It, and the sadly the last. I LOVE sewing and creating new things from old, but have decided to really try and keep my focus on the bigger picture (my artwork & photography). If you know me at all, you'll know I have many loves in the art/craft world... and enjoy constantly learning and trying new things. But that can also be a bad thing for me, it takes the focus and time away from where it should be -
My artwork & photography!

Don't worry I'll still be doing Sew-Over-It projects and perhaps tutorials ocassionally on the new blog, but mostly sewing for my children / home and self! :) I love keeping you guys inspired with DIY project ideas!

I will be keeping my store stocked with mostly Artwork, (large, small and hopefully prints too soon!) and womens accessories & wedding items.

So my new blog is: www.HeatherHurzeler.blogspot.com  --- PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE FOLLOW ME THERE! I would hate to loose any of my blogger friends in this transition, I'd love to see the numbers grow! :)

The new blog & website will combine everything into one easy place for me to grow as an artist / photographer / designer! I hope you will join and support me in this adventure. :)

Also check out my WEBSITE!  -- www.HeatherHurzeler.com

If you see something within my website / blog you are interested in please let me know. Currently I am trying to get my name out there and get my art & photography business off the ground. Currently I am working for a deeply discounted price! I believe good art & photography should be affordable for everyone!

Love,
Heather

SO PLEASE GO to: www.HeatherHurzeler.blogspot.com - and become a follower, it would make my day! :) If your feeling extra sweet you could leave me a comment too! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Everyone
    {Changes} - Simplify and Focus!
    It feels great reading such post this way. Fairly excellent submit, keep the good writing coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello here,
    {Changes} - Simplify and Focus!
    I am permanently exploring online for articles that can benefit me, and I am seriously benefited by this article! Best regards and gratefulness for the article writer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this amazing article. Arts and crafts are an important part of a child as it helps them to enhance their motor skills and creativity level. Here you can check out some of the best Art and Craft Supplies for kids and adults.

    ReplyDelete