Friday, June 11, 2010

Baby & Me

~ My Baby & Me ~
 After I made my daughter her sunshine daisy dress, she told me how much her new doll (she got from her 5th birthday) needed a new dress too..... I had plenty of extra fabric so... matching dresses!

The top is slightly different to cover the dolls fabric arms, but a fun little replica. It is so much fun watching her dress her doll & self to match... Mommies love their babies!  ;)

No buttons or zippers, just slip dolly in... easy for little fingers, with a zebra tie in the back.

~ Waldorf Dolls ~
On the topic of dolls, I'm in LOVE with these Waldorf dolls... I may have to save up my $ and get my girls one while they are little, they have the most amazing handspun yarn hair and super soft bodies! Adorable!
Check out these cute dolls from Apple Tree House, she does amazing work!
I love the color in their hair.... hmmm... not sure but I may be slightly more obsessed than my girls with these cute babies! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Very cute twin dresses! I love the yellow with the black & white waistband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love yellow on little girls. I'm visiting with the pj party, hope you visit me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute! I'm visiting from TRH, stop by my place sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m sure your little girl appreciated that you gave her beloved doll a new dress. And the best part is, it matched the beautiful dress that you made for her! I remember my daughter asking her mom if she could buy her doll a shirt that matched her. Well, we did not find one at the store. Instead, we bought her doll a new dress that is the same color as her shirt.

    ReplyDelete