Sunday, November 14, 2010

Craft Show Fun with Pics!

Craft Show Boutique Pics!! :)
We had a great time, thank you so much to all our friends & family that stopped by to share in the fun.
Together Laura & I had a super colorful table with a variety of goodies for sale. We were one of the few booths there with all handmade goods and had a completly unique look from the rest of the booths.
(Sorry for the foggy pics, I didn't realize that my toddler had planted a nice sticky fingerprint on my camera lens! lol)

My lovely sister! Check out her etsy shop at:

She has many fun unique ideas, including super cool lightswitch covers in a variety of patterns, jewelry, baby blankets, and pillows!

Together we made loads of Hair accessories which almost completly sold out the first day!
She sold beautiful jewelry and my winter embellished beanies, and aprons were a huge hit too!

I made a few tiny 1st Birthday tutu sets , - look for these in my etsy shop soon! 


Lightswitch covers, loads of pillows and blankets and Luv-ies (burp cloths)!
It was exausting but super fun! Note to self: never attempt to wear high heels of any kind for that many hours a day... we had no place for chairs and spent both days on our feet. Thank goodness for a celebratory glass of wine & bubble bath!  

Now on to rebuilding inventory!  :)
Lots of Love!!
~ Heather  

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Super cute! Glad you had a great day at your first boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a blast! So sorry I missed it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had some lovely items and so glad your days went well even if your feet were neglected...
    Beverley x
    www.beverleylovestosew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and think that it is AMAZING!!! When do you think you'll be having your next boutique show? I live in AZ so it would be great to see all your goodies up close! What great holiday gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete