Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Check out my Website!

Website Updates! :)

I finally got around to updating my website and changing the name to Heather Hurzeler!
It's a great way for me to keep all my "Creations" together, eventually I'll move to a single Blog that includes everything at HeatherHurzeler.Com.... but not yet.

Its getting way to confusing for me to keep 3 different branches going at once, on different sites: : my artwork at Hurzeler Creations, Baby Products at LuvARoo, and sewing projects at Sew-Over-It.
So I simplified..... to www.HeatherHurzeler.com  -- also called HurzelerCreations.com

Seriously, I was beginning to feel like a pyscho, not to mention daily forgetting my zillon passwords. Haha. So this should give me more time crafting and less time searching for passwords, uploading. and general hair pulling craziness! ;)

Let me know what you think, it's still a work in progress... but a big improvement from before.
Enjoy some larger pics of my artwork and I hope to have some tutorials up on the site as well too.
Much love to all  my friends and followers.


1 comment:

  1. I like your sew over it I find it very inspirational (is that how you spell it). Keep up the good work
    Beverley x

    ReplyDelete