Monday, March 7, 2011

Gold and brassy to...

Garage Sales & Spray paint make me happy! ;)

I turned this $3 gold/brassy grandma's mirror to funky fabulous in 15 minutes. Add some dark glaze to
 pop the details and it's ready to go! I used the left over paint from the {Green Bean} chair makeover in the previous post. 

Next I grabbed a can of outdoor Bronze paint and gave our old sad (Orange) fading flower pots a fresh coat of paint, way cheaper than buying new pots. And of course I planted some new spring flowers! 


What project have you given a "Spray Paint" makeover recently!? :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello I love this color you chose but I can't seem to locate it , all the bronze look "too bronze" if you remember the name and brand I would appreciate it

    Thanks
    Julie

    ReplyDelete